1.1.11

looking back

so, it's a new year.  woot, woot!
i wish i had something deep and moving to share about my wishes for this year...
but that's not my style. 
so instead - here is me and my family, photo-style.
looking through the photos of this past year brought back great memories and 
reminded me of all i have to be thankful for.  
2010 was a goodie - looking forward to whatever 2011 will bring.

jude and emery - winter fun at belmont park

new cousins: daniella & evan, and a visit with april

i'm loving the love here and they were loving the couch fort 

this month started with easter and a birthday
in the hospital and ended with a happy, healthy girl
our first trip to NJ to see the birches
and some great photos by my sister

 welcome aubree - my niece

lots of summer fun, including strawberry picking
for the first time with the girls

we got a dog named barley - judah likes this

back to school and celebrated emery's 5th bday
(photos taken in guelph when jude spoke at 'take back the night')

thanksgiving in NJ and all dressed up for halloween

a little before bedtime play, while i played with my camera
gotta love new jams on christmas eve!

wishing you all the best this year!  have fun.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Feburary's photo - probably the ONLY time Daniella was ever bigger than Evan!!!!

Angela said...

Great photos! Great year!!

Catherine said...

Great idea capturing your 2010 in pictures.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I loved looking through these...a cool way to remember/reflect. I also love that I can remember some too - makes me thankful to be part of your life. I love my nieces!!