6.6.11

next step

just signed up for an online photography course in the fall!!

it's offered by karen russell, who is based in oregon.
registration was at 6pm pacific time - 9pm here.  
had to leave a meeting a tad early to get home to register 
because i had heard it fills up fast...really fast.
there are two options: full student or audit
i went with audit, 
but the competitive side of me wanted to click full student 
just to see if i was quick enough to get in to one of 40 spots.
i guess i'll never know.

i am quite excited about this.  
i've been thinking about next steps with my photography
and i imagine this will be a great stepping stone!
apparently these are the gargrave stepping stones?!
borrowed the image from wikipedia

and a side note:
as i blog i've been watching a spider crawl all over the wall (and art) by my desk.
jeepers!  it's a quick one.  

where'd it go?

and another note:
so encouraged by your comments on my last blog - thanks =)

1 comment:

Heather... said...

I clicked over from Catherine's blog. I'm taking Karen's course right now as a full student and it's great. I cannot believe in the short amount of time already what I can apply immediately to my photos. She's an amazing wealth of knowledge and experience. Enjoy!
Heather