4.6.11

bloom

this is selah's favourite flower - she's been watching and waiting for them!
a beautiful iris stands alone in full bloom.
bloom: "the state or period of greatest beauty, freshness or vigor"

~

i have been blogless for a little bit.  
kind of bogged down.
not in full bloom.
feeling busy and tired these days.
after not having uploaded my photos for a week, 
it was nice to come across the pretty photo above
(taken in my parent's garden last week).
even when i feel like i'm busy and/or moving slow, 
life goes on around me...
beautiful & new.
thankful for that.

i would like to join the iris in full bloom,
but not sure how to get there these days.
i would love to hear what helps you 
feel like you're at your best, 
like you're in full bloom.

~

after a busy day indoors 
(a fun new project - photos to come), 
it was so lovely to look out the window this evening and see 
that our irises have started to bloom as well.  
made me smile.

selah will be so happy!


1 comment:

Robin said...

I really liked this blog, very creative and honest. I'm not sure what I do to feel in bloom (it sure is hard to feel our best when tired and busy) but I'm trying to enjoy life in the moment regardless if I'm in full bloom (it's a work in progress)! Like you small things in life, like flowers blooming make me very happy!