5.8.11

myw

hello from camp mini-yo-we!
evan ~ 1 1/2 years old
if you missed me at all this week - i've been at camp.
i have spent many a summer in this place!
it's so fun to be back here and witness the changes 
and the things that never change.
this place has played a huge role in my life.
 at camp, i learned to lead and serve others,
was given endless opportunities to grow and try new things,
and i formed life long relationships here!
(this is where i met judah...).
i will always be thankful for this place,
and it is a pleasure to be back here this week with my girls.
i think it's safe to say that they are loving it here too!

from here we're off for another week of adventures,
so i'll check back to the blog in mid-august!

is there a place that you loved as a child/youth, that felt like your second home?
that's what mini-yo-we was for me.

p.s.
i haven't had time to read other blogs this week, but found a few moments today.
and i saw that one of my photos was featured here.
such a nice surprise!  made me smile for sure.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm so jealous you're at camp...MYW is such a great place to grow and learn. I think it has influenced many to become great leaders in their community. Say Hi to everyone for me!!
Sandy
aka: Smiley :)