20.8.11

favourite things friday

i know, i know...
i started a fun new idea of sharing my favourite things (on fridays) in july,
and fully missed two weeks ,
and this one is coming a little late.
(is is saturday already?)
it's summer & there's been a lot of this to keep me busy:
messiest cone ever.

but here are some cool links for ya:
  • wondering how to find your next great read?  one click away (cool eh?!)
  • this girl has some creative ideas for spicing up life in a cubicle (or at home)
  • some nice thoughts on friendship here - thankful for the pretty ladies in my life
  • "once you are real, you can't be ugly"

grab some ice cream, enjoy these links & let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love that picture!

Josh said...

Wow, that book link is pretty cool!!

-Josh