13.12.10

thank you

today was a day to remember.  
first of all i got to spend it with judah.  we had a night and day away in TO.  
so nice to have some time, just the two of us.  

second, it was my last day shooting with this camera:


let me tell you about this camera.
judah's grandad is a photographer.  we love to talk cameras when we're together!
one day we were doing just that when i mentioned i was hoping to get a dslr one day.
i was so surprised when he responded:  
"oh, i have one of those sitting in a drawer, i never use it - do you want to borrow it?"
and my response was:  
"yes please!"

i've had so much fun with this camera and am so thankful for grandad's generosity with it.

these are some photos i took today with it while in TO.









the reason it was my last day using this camera is because once again, 
christmas has come early at our house!

i wasn't expecting this, but on the way home from TO jude suggested we stop in at henry's.
in my mind it was just to get an idea of what to consider in the future.  
in jude's mind, we were buying me a camera for christmas!



thank you grandad for giving me the inspiration to start doing something with my love of photography.
thank you jude for encouraging me in this passion and enjoying the journey with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, what a great hubby! I can't wait to see your gift keep giving :0)

Catherine said...

So pumped for you! Getting new gear is so exciting and addicting! Definitely can't wait to see the beautiful images you create.