18.12.10

a gift

yesterday i was able to spend time with my great (photographer) friend, catherine.
i was watching her son while she had a quick shoot, and then we hung out while selah and jesse played.
catherine is an excellent photographer and she is so kind about sharing her knowledge.  
she is also someone that i truly respect for the way she lives her life.
it's always a pleasure to spend time with her...
   her friendship is a gift.  

she also gave me another gift yesterday, a beautiful necklace.  
this gift was unexpected and so thoughtful.  very much appreciated - thank you.

i wanted to share the necklace with all of you, 
which required me to play with my new camera and learn a few things.  




wow, two cameras for christmas!  
i'm such a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cheryl,

You have brought tears to my eyes! You have been such a gift in my life. Your example inspires me to encourage others with kind words and praise. The way you have supported me and shared your enthusiasm for photography has been so validating. I am so excited to share this journey of photography with you. Love your necklace buddy!