10.1.12

top pick

well, i've spent hours going through my photos from 2011 
and have finally started to create my photobook for the year.

three cheers!

i will definitely be more organized for 2012 with my photos 
and spend a couple hours monthly to choose favs for our 'yearbook'.

there a many photos that i love, 
but i think this is my favourite of the girls:
it was captured in southampton area on the beautiful thanksgiving weekend we had...
this is one for the wall!

going through a year's worth of photos has also confirmed 
how much i've learned this past year about photography.
i'm excited to see how the journey continues in 2012...

Photo Challenge Submission

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love photos that document real life! You can really see how much fun your girls are having! =)

Ally said...

what a fun little moment you captured! Great entry :)

Anonymous said...

fun shot!

Catherine said...

Beautiful! I hope you blow this one up for your wall!

Chelsea T. said...

Gorgeous! Looks like a nice relaxing day and a wonderful moment. Thanks for sharing!