14.10.11

favourite things friday

i feel the need to share some favourite things from today, today.

i had a breakfast date with jude.
we visited the girls preschool teacher bearing gifts of art and cupcakes.
had a date with my girls at swiss chalet.
my dessert is waiting for me in the fridge (pumpkin cheesecake!).
i sold an old lens on kijiji today and i'm 100 bucks closer to a new lens,
and get this, the person i sold it to has the lens i want 
and might sell it to me!!
pretty cool.

twas a jolly good day.

and here's two more favourite things for you:
  • a photo that i like from the pumpkin farm
  • a link to a halloween decor idea (i'm not all about decorating for halloween, but my girls are... so i may give this a try)
must confess two things now:
poor barley (the dog) didn't get a walk today,
and i devoured the cheesecake 
in the time it took me to upload the photo above.
yum...

do you have some of your own favourite things (or confessions) to share?

have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the curly-ques that come off of the stem. Very nice.

ShonEjai said...

Very nice photo!