18.10.11

family of three

i spent a morning at waterloo park 
with such a lovely family:
tasha, mark and logan.


tasha and mark are calm and kind,
and they love their little boy like crazy.
(it's so clear in these photos)


logan is a shy little guy who stole my heart!
i almost fell over laughing when i heard his 
surprisingly loud choo-choo sounds!
and he even blew me a kiss when we were saying goodbye.





 






though the weather was a little cold and dreary,
it was a bright and cheerful morning for me because i got to  
spend it with such a beautiful family...  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them Cheryl - you captured the family really well. I love Logan on the train and the one of Tash laughing with him. That is a very common sight. Way to go!

Angela said...

great pics - love the train!

Catherine said...

What a sweet family! I love the variety of textures you captured in your images. Love the train shots!