21.10.10

emery peace - 5 years old

my excitement for working with photos and design all started with a birth announcement (my favourite thing to create!).  when we were expecting our first child, i had so much fun creating different designs that could be sent out once our baby had arrived.  i had a design for a boy and a girl (all about the surprise!) with names in place for each.  i remember carefully choosing file names for those designs, just in case someone came across the files on my computer.  i've searched through my files and found my first ever birth announcement design.  hard to believe that was five years ago...


i always like to make a little photo thank you card after the girls birthdays, to send to family and friends.  this is emery now! 


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Okay, with my new love of newborn shoots, we have got to collaborate. I should email my two recent newborn clients and ask if they'd be interested. Are you up for some volunteer design work to start out?

Anonymous said...

done and done! that would be fun! i've done them for a few friends.

Heather said...

it was that photo announcement card that promptetd me to ask you to make ours 6 months later!!

cheryl said...

heather - do you still have the file for yours? fun to see it again!